Please note: The Call for Abstracts for 2018 is closed! Contributions can no longer be considered.
Download call for Abstracts IBPC18 (PDF, 10KB)
The global demand for sustainably produced electrochemical energy storages is at an all-time high and is expected to increase even further. With all the attention devoted to battery technology, the production process of batteries is often neglected. The International Battery Production Conference will bridge this gap.
In cooperation with the VDMA Batterieproduktion, the Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) established an international exchange and networking platform that addresses the latest developments in the area of battery production – this year with a special focus on cell production.
We invite you to share and discuss your recent results in the area of battery production by contributing a presentation or a poster to the conference sessions! We equally look forward to receiving contributions form industry and academia.
The session topics are listed in the following:
(01) Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
(02) Module and pack production
(03) Cell assembly, stacking and electrolyte filling
(04) Factory design for battery production
(05) Life Cycle Engineering and management, recycling
(06) Aging and formation
(07) Mixing, dispersing and drying
(09) Production of solid polymer batteries, Production of all solid state batteries
(10) Electrode, cell, module, diagnostics and validation during production
(11) Safety in production and use
(12) Module and pack design
You can submit your abstract until August 10th! via the abstract submission.
The abstracts should include title, author(s), affiliation(s) and corresponding author contact information. Please indicate which session topic your abstract is related to and if you want to submit a presentation or a poster!
Deadline for abstract submission: August 10th
Register with our Newsletter to get the latest announcements!
We are looking forward to meet you in Braunschweig!