The demand for batteries for electric mobility is leading to growing production capacities worldwide. Manufacturers are facing the challenge of implementing a battery production that is cost and resource efficient on a large gigawatt hour scale.
The International Battery Production Conference supports this and covers relevant topics of battery production. The conference offers interested parties from industry, politics and science a platform for discussion and networking. Speakers from industry and science provide insights into current developments, trends and research results related to battery production. IBPC addresses the following topics:
- Production of state-of-the-art batteries for mobile and stationary application
- Production technologies for new battery generations
- Electrode production, cell assembly and cell conditioning
- Battery cell, module and pack production
- Battery safety
- Industrie 4.0 for battery production
- Sustainable production and value chains
- Modelling, simulation and diagnostics
IBPC will be held for the first time in 2018. In the opening year, the focus will be on battery cell production.