The global demand for sustainably produced electrochemical energy storages is at an all-time high and is expected to increase even further. With all the attention devoted to battery technology, the production process of batteries is often neglected. The International Battery Production Conference bridges this gap.
In cooperation with the VDMA Batterieproduktion and the German competence Cluster ProZell, the Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) established an international exchange and networking platform that addresses the latest developments in the area of battery production.
The topics for the IBPC 2019 are:
- Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
- Module and pack production
- Electrode production
- Cell assembly
- Formation and aging
- Battery production 4.0
- Recycling and sustainability
- Production of solid polymer batteries and all solid state batteries
- Electrode, cell, module, diagnostics and validation during production
- Module and pack design and safety
We invite you to join our high-quality seminars with a focus on the battery cell production fundamentals as well as simulation and diagnostics for battery cell production.