The global demand for sustainably produced electrochemical energy storages is at an all-time high and is expected to increase even further. With all the attention devoted to battery technology, the production process of batteries is often neglected. The International Battery Production Conference bridges this gap.
In cooperation with the VDMA Batterieproduktion and the German competence Cluster ProZell, the Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) established an international exchange and networking platform that addresses the latest developments in the area of battery production.
Download the programm here
The topics for the IBPC 2020 are:
- Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
- Module and pack design and safety
- Electrode production
- Cell assembly
- Formation and aging
- Production of solid state batteries
- Module and pack production
- Electrode, cell and module diagnostics during production
- Battery production 4.0
- Recycling and sustainability
Unfortunately this years’ seminar on the battery cell production fundamentals is cancelled.