The call for abstracts closes on May 31st. We thank all contributors and will contact them shortly after the call for abstracts has been closed.
Conference Scope 2021:
The global demand for electrochemical energy storage devices is at an all-time high and is expected to increase dynamically. The production process from battery materials to battery systems is of great importance with regard to both environmental and cost targets. Since 2018 the International Battery Production Conference is dedicated to production related topics including recycling and circular economy fostering the transition of the mobility system.
In cooperation with the VDMA Batterieproduktion, the German competence clusters ProZell and greenBatt as well as the Fraunhofer IST, the Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) established an international exchange and networking platform that addresses the latest developments in the area of battery production.
We cordially invite you to share and discuss your recent results in the area of battery production by contributing a presentation or a poster to the conference sessions! We equally look forward to receive contributions from industry and academia.
The session topics are:
(1) Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
(2) Module and pack design and battery safety
(3) Electrode production
(4) Cell assembly
(5) Formation and aging
(6) Production of solid state batteries
(7) Module and pack production
(8) Electrode, cell and module diagnostics during production
(9) Battery production 4.0
(10) Recycling and sustainability
(11) ProZell – competence cluster for battery cell production
(12) greenBatt – competence cluster for recycling and green batteries
(13) LIPLANET – European network of research pilot lines for lithium battery cells
Submission of abstracts until May 31st via https://battery-production-conference.de/call-for-abstracts-2021/
The abstracts should include title, author(s), affiliation(s) and corresponding author contact information. Please indicate which session topic your abstract is related to and if you want to submit a presentation or a poster! Please note: the conference language is English. Please submit only English abstracts.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Braunschweig!